Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I think the time has finally come

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sneaks in in stealth mode* Amy! everyone! Thats all its about guys..drop in to say hi when you can. This place isnt going anywhere..its been here for way to long and sometimes we all need it..sometimes we dont..but its here for when we do. I know I dont come by like I should..hell ok..i never come by..but life has me busy and I dont have much time to stop and think of something to say apart from hiiii as I race thru. I didnt realize how dependant I had become on this place until my life took a downward spin..now its higher then its ever been and I just cant seem to bring myself back here to some of the memories..its just to hard.

    I treasure each of you though..this place has been a blast.its made me cry, get mad and be happy more than once..it cant "not" be here..it just wouldnt be right [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am very happy that you are keeping board amy. I would be lost if your board was gone.

    pete

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ~hugs wild in the wind~
    Just cuz.

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you may leave...when i do.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I'd have to agree, it's a fuckable avi. haha. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    You do take a nice pic (lovely) [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this board is here forever even if SOME people hardly ever come by...here OR anywhere else for that matter... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]


    on a sidenote...anyone else notice how extremely fuckable Chele looks?? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    *runzzz away*

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] im going to assume that was a compliment?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    but of course.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *likes compliments* [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you take them well...ya dont get all weird... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •